Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's finally here!

Well peeps, the joyous day is here... My Ozscot Tracksuit has arrived! Along with it came my t-shirt, leotard and tights! It's getting more real everyday :)

Things are going well generally otherwise! My new socks and jacket are currently being made, I ordered my new pumps from Scotland! Getting kinda keen to get this show on the road!

In other news we're all moved in to our new house! I had a car accident and am currently waiting to hear if my poor little car is going to be written off :( kinda sad but then again a new car would be nice!

A little over the cold weather already! I really, strongly dislike winter! Work is crazy busy but that makes the days I quicker! Counting down til annual leave!

1.5 months, 6 weeks or 42 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment